Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WINNER!!!!! and last day of SALE!!!

We have many fabulous Boxes and gift bag cut files in our store at buy 1 get 1 free
Today is this last day so hurry over and stock up on yours today
 2 for $5
4 for $10
6 for $15
Can't beat these fabulous deals!!!

Use Code *****  SALE  *****  at checkout

here are some of the items listed in our store
Boxes
Gift Bags
Also I want to announce the winner of my Blog Candy for the Hop I was in over the weekend!!!
Thank You all for stopping by and leaving such fabulous comments!!!

Winner Is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carri~abusybee


along with her stamp set  and stickers...she also got to choose a file from my store and she chose the Teapot box file!!! 


Carri, please email me at evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
so I can get your info and get your items out to you!!! 

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by, I hope if you didn't win you will take advantage of this last day on the sale!!!
Use Code ***** SALE ***** at checkout

Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Eva :0)


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Oh wow! Thank you!I Just emailed yoU!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Oh I bought this, I am going to make it for my sister for her birthday.

Congrats my little bee!

Hugs,
Chriss

Georgiana said...

Congratulations Carri!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Carri!! What a gorgeous file you chose!! I love the pretty teapot :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com