Saturday, November 20, 2021

Tea And Warm Socks

 Here is the very last card for my fun cards that I created from that one sticker sheet.  This makes Card number 11 woo-hoo I really got a jump on my Christmas Card list.


For this card I used just a few Dies:

Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Simon Says Stamp dies  ... That I also ran thru with the

Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel Die - Reverse Confetti

Stitched Wavy Square Stack I cut two sizes to make the frame

Special Merry Christmas Word Die - Memory Box


 And the inside sentiment stamps came from two different sets:

"All You need is Tea & Warm Socks" came from - Christmas Winter Sentiments Stamp

"A very Merry Christmas to You" came from - Holly Berries Christmas Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope to be back soon with more cards


I am entering into these fun challenges:

Cardz Tv Anything Goes Challenge #154

DL.ART November 2021  Linky Challenge

DRU Challenge #181





1 comment:

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful card desing and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
Kathy
DRU DT