Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Christmas Cards From a foam backed sticker Sheet 2

 More fun cards I made with that one sticker sheet... this is card #6 thru #10

On all 5 of them I used these Dies:

Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Simon Says Stamp dies

Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel Die - Reverse Confetti

Nested Stitched Scallop Rectangle Set - Cottage Cutz 

Pierced  Memory box Frame 

On three of them I used the Special Merry Christmas Word Die - Memory Box
For the Christmas Tree Card I used the For You Frame Stamp which I heat embossed in Green and cut out, that one is from Reindeer Wishes stamp set.  Finally from The Santa card I used a stamp from Santa Suit Stamp Set - Stampin Up and I cut that out with a pretty die from 
Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals








For the Inside of the mittens card I used Chilly Cheer - Christmas Small Stamp Set


And for the other 4 cards I stamped the inside the same using my stamping tool
Stamps are from Holly Berries Christmas Stamp set




As always thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed these fun cards and I will be back soon with more fun.


I am entering into these fun challenges:


1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow, all the cards are fabulous and a great use of the sticker sheet! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}