Sunday, August 5, 2018

Bon Voyage Trailer card

oh my goodness, I fell in love with this adorable trailer shaped card from creativekuts.com
The pattern papers are from ms. sparkle & co. wood grain paper pad & DCWV The Marquee stack.  The purple card stock is from Neenah Astrobrights Gravity Grape.  The rest of the solid cardstocks are from recollections.  I popped up the windows and the cute girl.  I decided to make this a Thank you card for some of our great friends who love to go camping with their trailer.
For the inside I used more of the Neenah Astrobrights Gravity Grape purple cardstock. Using my Cricut Explore I wrote the sentiment you make me a happy camper! with my black Cricut pen and the Fontastic Fonts- DJ Terrific.  Below that I stamped Thanks for all you do! from HOTP Thank You! Stamp Set in Memento tuxedo black ink.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge - Getting in Shape
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #59
FFC #245 Always Anything Goes
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #233 "BABY" (Thank You)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CA-UTE!!! Adorable Shaped Card!!! Lovin' the purple!

Theresa

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness is right. This is absolutely adorable, and so, so creative. I love that it's purple too. I'm just smiling right now. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Shaped Card Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!