Friday, May 10, 2019

2019 Star Grad Shaker Card

This awesome card file is an SVG from CreativeKuts.com   We have a Grandson graduating High school in a few more weeks so I needed a cool card for him.
I started with a gray card base.  The pattern paper is from DCWV - Glam Rock with foil stars, I shadowed that in black card stock.  The large shaker star is sitting on top of the card using several cutouts in white to build up for the shaker element.  I used a solid star in black card stock for the back or bottom of the shaker and a gray star frame to go over the solid acrylic star on top.  I used some mini metallic silver and gold stars and some mini gray beads inside the shaker element.  Cutting some of the stars and the 2019 out of silver glitter card stock (The Paper Studio) and the rest of the stars from black card stock.  All of the small stars are popped up on foam tape and the larger ones are adhered flat.  The sentiment banner is popped up on foam and written with Cricut pen on the Cricut Explore.

On the inside:
I really didn't have much for Graduation in my stamp collection so I used a CD from HOTP - Card Greetings & Sentiments that I edited in my Craft Artist program on my computer.  I shadowed that with black card stock cut with a Stitched Rectangle from SSS - Bundle of Stitched Shapes.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Weekend!  Crafty Hugs, Eva Scraps

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Simon Says Monday - Add Something Metallic
Mod Squad -  Milestone
Cardz TV Challenge  #89
DL.ART May 2019 Linky Challenge

1 comment:

Narelle Fasulo said...

Fantastic card. Your grandson will love it. Anything with a shaker elements is always fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Narelle DT