Thursday, February 22, 2018

Happy Easter Layered card

This was such an easy fun Easter card to make.  So the hardest part was choosing my papers 😂  Once I found the background pattern paper I wanted, the rest was easy just picking solid colors to compliment it.
This absolutely awesome SVG card file is from www.creativekuts.com
I used my Darice Basket weave embossing folder.  I brushed over the fancy pink egg cut with wink of Stella.... ugh I sure wish I could get a photo showing it but no luck!  I added a cute pink flower gem from my stash to the egg and voila!
For the inside I used my Simon say stamp stitched rectangle die (bundle of stitched shapes) to cut the pretty matching pattern paper.  I used an unbranded set of pierced flower dies to cut the sentiment mats in coordinating papers.  I stamped have a lovely day with a Crafters Companion hexagon stamp set.  I stamped with green ink then heat embossed clear.  I also stamped an unbranded chick stamp down in the corner.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, hope to read your lovely comments.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #35
FFC #221 Always Anything Goes




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Another pretty one! I find that trying to pick the papers can be the hardest, so I totally get it! Once I find the right paper everything falls into place! :) Funny how that works... The word Easter is so pretty on your card...

Theresa

Heather said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors and that super elegant egg!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.