Saturday, July 23, 2016

3-D Fire Hydrant Party Decor

I had to make another 3-D item for the other end of the party table at my Grandson's 3rd Birthday Party.  It will go well with the 3-D fire truck I created in an earlier post with Marshall the Dalmatian on it.  This file came from SVG Attic and is called JGW Little Fire Chief kit.  What an awesome File!!!  I have to say it was a little difficult to put together but wow, love the result and I love how very sturdy it is!  You can find the whole fabulous kit here

I used Red Card Stock, Black Card Stock and some pattern paper from my stash for the accent pieces.
 This fun 3-D cut is also a box to add a gift or treats into.
 I followed along with a picture tutorial with a link from their site which you can find here:

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Challenge #275 ~ Anything 3D
Decorate to Celebrate Anything Goes Challenge #15
DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE




Thanks for having a look at my fun 3-D project.  Please leave me a comment.  I hope to see you again soon.  Happy Crafting!

~ Eva Scraps


6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out So COOL Eva! Fab Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's so amazing!! Wow!! It looks amazing Eva!! What a fabulous project this is!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bea said...

Great project :)

Unknown said...

So cool!!! Awesome project!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Lori Kobular said...

What an awesome way to give a gift! I love your hydrant! It looks adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

Norma said...

WOW! this is fantastic and it looks so real. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma