Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scarecrow give thanks card

Hello my crafty friends, sorry I didn't get another card posted yesterday as planned.  My internet was in and out and driving me crazy.  Today I wanted to share this fall card with you.
 
This one was too easy and fun to make with the cute scarecrow coming from my sticker stash.  I just love him on the bright yellow foam circle backed with an orange scallop circle cut with a metal die on my big shot.  I used my cuttlebug Traffic Jam folder on the green border behind then inked with my walnut stain distress ink.  the background paper is from DCWV.  the banner is handmade and stamped with fall stamps from my stash.  I also added a ribbon of raffia and strips of orange rice paper hand torn and a yellow button to top it of with raffia tied thru the button holes.
 
This card has already been sold to my Friend
Cheryl from Creative Kuts
but you can view and purchase lots of my crafty creations here
 
Thanks for stopping by to look at my project, don't forget to leave me a comment please, I love reading what you all think of my work :)  Have a Super Day!!!

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Very cute card! Love that scarecrow! TFS!

Hugs,
Jo
xox