Saturday, February 25, 2012

Winners Winners!!!

I have 2 winners to announce today!!!  Wooo Hoooo!!!

For the Favorite Quote Blog Hop, my winner is Audrey Frelx!!!

Congratulations Audrey!!!

& for the week long Crafty Cutter Creations Blog hop, My winner is Krista's Paper Cafe!!!!
Yay!!!!  Congrats to you Krista!!!

ladies, please email at evascrapslife at gmail 
Audrey I will need your mailing addy,
Krista yours will be all digital!!!

and for the rest of you  ladies don't miss out on the awesome sale going on right now in my store where every single file is only $3 everyday 
and during this sale if you spend $25 you get them all for 1/2 off!!!   Use code ~~~ HOP ~~~ at checkout to get discount


 *****1/2 OFF SALE*****1/2 OFF SALE*****1/2 OFF SALE*****


Order a minimum of $25 and you get it for 1/2 off
Thats right, what a deal when all files are already only $3 everyday!!!
Use code ~~~ HOP ~~~ at checkout to get discount

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats to your winners. I'm now a follower I thought I was already, but am now for sure :)

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, thank you soooo much!!! What a wonderful and unexpected surprise!!! I was just dropping in to visit -- didn't reaize I was a winner!!!

I'll email you my addie right away, and thanks soooo very much!!!

Hugs!