Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get Well Angle Folded Card - Wee Memories Challenge #59

WMC59 - Wee Memories Challenge #59
This is another Adorable Kit from the Cardmaker Kit of the Month Club.  I only used the items from the Get Well Wishes Kit for this funky fun shaped card.  Except for I inked the edges with my Tim Holtz walnut stain & added some white paper to the inside of the card.  I love the colors of this Kit and the striped paper has beautiful glitter on it as well.  I am looking forward to making a few more with this one for sure.
I will be sending this card to a special somone whom I hope is healing up good.


   

2 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute! I love that unique fold!

Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Melissa said...

love the shape of this card, very nicely done, I will be your newest follower!